TruthJournalism.com is looking for Christian, conservative, well cultured and active citizen journalists, commentators, social media specialists and foreign correspondents to join the information and culture war!
- Australian Political Correspondent (based in Canberra) – VACANT
- Community / Regional Correspondents – VACANT
- Rural Correspondents in each Australian state and territory – VACANT
- International Political Correspondents (US, UK, Russia etc) – VACANT
- Weekly fill-in current affairs columnist – VACANT
- Faith/culture/freedom columnist – VACANT
- Bureau Chief / Editor in Chief – FILLED
- Managing Editor – FILLED
- Technology Editor – FILLED
- Science Editor – FILLED
- Lifestyle Editor – VACANT
- Finance Editor – VACANT
- News Editor – VACANT
- Senior Section Editors – ENQUIRE
- Editor at Large – VACANT
- Social Media Manager – VACANT
At this point in time, we are unable to make remuneration for articles published. This may change in the future as we expand.
How to Apply
If you love writing and expressing your views on current affairs, please send in your bio, links to your social media profiles (if any) and links to samples of your best writing to our Editor in Chief: [email protected] A resume is not required, but if you have one, please send it in as well. To ensure your email is noticed, please include in the subject line the position you are inquiring about in capital letters.
Applications will be reviewed within 3 days and you will be contacted if approved. CalebReport.com reserves the right, where appropriate, to refuse certain individuals it deems as detrimental to the agency’s operations.
Looking forward to hear from you!